It's been a fascinating time lately. Fascinating.
It rapidly became clear that my logical choice to live in Matlock - exactly equidistant between my two offices - was actually not very practical for Sheffield. But, I was tied in for 6 months, so I determined to make the most of it.
I found a great church (another New Frontiers one), and made friends, particularly through my small group, and then I took part in a Freedom in Christ course. I often wonder why God allows us to make unwise decisions for one area of our lives (in this case, work), but here... I get it. I am learning to walk in the freedom promised to all those who give their lives to Christ. I have learned about the things that have held me back, and they weren't what I'd expected! And I'm working to clear out this destructive debris and really, truly, whole-heartedly, enjoy the life that God has planned for me.
It involves travel, empowering women, love, joy and smiling - and I am so excited to be on the way!
No comments:
Post a Comment