While I've been here in Matlock, I have made friends through church; at work, my friends are non-Christians. By not living near them for these first six months, I have been able to show that my faith is important and that being part of a local church is right and normal for me.
Next month, I will be moving to Derby (actually more practical for Sheffield, if not as logical!) and joining a new local church. This is where my colleagues live. I am so looking forward to being able to share my faith knowing that I am part of their local church. I have looked into a New Frontiers church in Derby - my friend at work took me to the building where worship is held.
As I've been preparing for my move, God has given me such a sense of excitement and I can hardly wait to see what's coming.
No comments:
Post a Comment